Brenner, Saltzman & Wallman provides its clients with a wide range of employment law services, including advice regarding hiring practices and employment termination, reductions in force, preparation of employment contracts and personnel manuals, and representation in employment disputes before administrative agencies and in court.
- Negotiated a settlement and separation agreement on behalf of a not‑for‑profit with its founding Executive Director who left under difficult circumstances; advised same entity in connection with its hiring of a replacement, including negotiation of a new employment agreement to better protect the organization’s interests.
- Counseled long‑time manufacturing employer through a reduction‑in‑force involving several long term employees; later assisted same employer in negotiating an amicable and graceful exit for its long‑term general manager.
- Represented an executive leaving a major American pharmaceutical company to take a new top management position as a division head at one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Advised the chief executive officer of a newly chartered bank in creating employment agreements for senior- and middle-level management; subsequently advised the Board of Directors in structuring and negotiating the retirement of the same CEO.
- Multi-million dollar settlement on behalf of a client on the eve of an arbitration hearing involving disputes over a physician’s retirement benefits.